eCommerce Content Writing: How to Write Content That Gets Sales and Signups
May 17, 2023
In the last six years of managing eCommerce content strategy for several clients, we have seen three critical problems with the way content writing is typically approached in the eCommerce industry:
- Hiring freelance writers and spending a lot of time editing and publishing mediocre articles.
- Focusing more on high-search volume, non-purchase intent keywords to increase traffic.
- Not achieving first page rankings for their highest-value, conversion-generating keywords.
If you are looking for eCommerce content writing services or want to become an eCommerce content writer yourself, this article will teach you how to avoid mistakes and write content that gets results.
Specifically, we share-
- How to address the content issues we mentioned above for eCommerce websites
- Types of content and landing pages to produce at various stages
- Ways to improve content quality and workflows when using freelance eCommerce content writers
First, let’s start by covering the biggest issues with how most eCommerce businesses and writers approach eCommerce content writing.
Looking for growth?
Full-service engagements start at $6000/mo.